delivering XML on the web

Mollye Barrett mollye at clearpath.cc
Fri Mar 21 11:53:07 PDT 2008

Hi Yves,

Thanks! sounds cool and you've provided great details. The creation process
sounds relatively easy. For sure, if I used DITA everything from this very
large doc set would need rewriting... It's likely time to do a serious
content cleaning so I'll do some projections on time and cost.

Does each xhtml file truly stand-alone? When topics with prescribed
relationships (rel table) change, do you have to recompile to maintain those
relationships?

Thanks again. You've provided perspective and that's what I need!

Best!
Mollye