More like a flicker than a Blaze

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Fri Mar 21 19:02:17 PDT 2008

Truthfully, I'd use Oxygen rather than Blaze for an XHTML editor. Or
I'd use a couple of other apps, which even when taken as a group are
less expensive than would be Blaze. And have a learning curve that
isn't as steep. The requirement to design isn't one that I would give
to all authors, though the input of data I would, and that can be
done with text editors, much as is done with Arbortext apps.

Scott