How to track versions

Wilk, Susan Susan.Wilk at trizetto.com
Fri Mar 21 09:06:39 PDT 2008

We use a source control system like our developers do. Since I have been at TriZetto, we have used Visual Source Safe, Perforce, and PVCS.

Of these, Perforce is my favorite; PVCS is the least desirable.

We have also tried to use SharePoint, but the source control feature does not work with FrameMaker. (We used 2.0.) It seems to work, but when you open a checked in, changed file, it is the original version, not the updated version.