Upgrade to Frame 8? (Fred Skillman)

Austin Meredith Ashley_Meredith at brown.edu
Tue Mar 25 04:27:54 PDT 2008

>Upgrade to Frame 8? (Fred Skillman)

Fred, patch 273 took account of our open issues. We are not having
any problems at all subsequent to the successful installation of that
patch. All systems are go with Frame 8.0p273 on a WindowsXP system
with Service Pack 2. Dive in at the middle and swim both ways.

By the way, does anyone on this list know of a way to suppress the
gray alert dialog box that warns us that we are converting a FM7 file
into a FM8 file? Clicking past that gray dialog box a thousand times
a day does get a tad annoying (since our decision is always to accept
this conversion)!