Replacing and then Removing unavailable Fonts

Deirdre Reagan deirdre.reagan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 13:17:29 PDT 2008

Hey!  Our distill fails all the time also -- it has something to do
with Times New Roman font.  Anything I can do to eliminate the
problem?

We've been dealing with it by printing to PDF rather than saving as
PDF, and that seems to work.

FM 8.0 btw.

Hideeho all!  I hope your mid-week is going well!

Deirdre