Replacing and then Removing unavailable Fonts

Earl (Esar) Rudnikoff erudni at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 01:11:24 PDT 2008

Hi Framers,

I work together with a technical writer in China.  Her source files are
Word; so her FM files have Chinese fonts that were imported along with the
text.  How can I replace these fonts with fonts I have installed.on my
computer and then remove all the  fonts I don't have from the book?  There
seems to be one font that is causing problems. Even if I select all and
change the fonts manually the existence of the font causes the distill to
fail.

Thanks
--
Esar (Earl) Rudnikoff