Replacing and then Removing unavailable Fonts

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 12:21:29 PDT 2008

Are you cleaning the Word files of hidden Word characters after
opening them in FM (by saving as MIF and opening those)?

Assuming that you and the other writer work from a common template,
doesn't Importing Formats from one of your files reconcile the fonts?

You could try selecting all the text in a file. Then, in Paragraph
designer, change the font to a generic, such as Arial unicode. Then
apply the font properties to all selected tags.

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.
 DoD 358