I seem to have found an interesting bug/limitation with Tables thatstretch across multiple pages

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Thu Mar 27 18:11:30 PDT 2008

Hi Z,

I would say this is more of a limitation than a bug. While the text repeats
in each header row, the marker and its hyperlink behavior only occur in the
header rows on the first page (or column) of the table. The only workaround
would be to put a text frame with a hypertext link on top of each repeated
header row on the subsequent pages. This would only be practical with
FrameScript or an API client. If you really need this functionality and are
open for a FrameScript solution, send me a small sample offlist and I will
give you a quote. Thanks.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267