I seem to have found an interesting bug/limitation with Tables thatstretch across multiple pages

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Thu Mar 27 20:59:15 PDT 2008

Hi, Rick.

Unfortunately, I am on a tight budget right now, and it is simpler for
me to not worry about this problem - I will have to settle for a
less-than-perfect PDF for this document. FWIW, I have not even sprung
for an upgrade of FrameScript ... even though I was able to upgrade to
FM 8 (cannot use version 4.X with it). Oh, well. Much though I would
prefer to take you up on your offer!

Like you said, the consensus response seems to be that this is a
limitation within FrameMaker ... sigh!

Thanks anyway,

framers at lists.frameusers.com
> Subject: Re: I seem to have found an interesting bug/limitation with