RoboCrash

Kelly McDaniel kmcdaniel at pavtech.com
Mon Mar 31 10:37:34 PDT 2008

Running a Dell Optiplex 755 w/dual Intel E6750 cores and 4gig  RAM on
Win32XP SP2

I have lots of FM8 files, and Tech Suite installed.

I'm trying to create a FlashHelp project as a POC for my CTO.

I'm using import-by-reference.

I've tried to import all FM8 files in a book at one pass...Robo crashes.

When I try one-at a time, Robo gets a file or two then crashes.

I've been trying to import-by-ref a 10 file FM8 book for almost an hour,
no joy.

Any assistance appreciated.

...regards, Kelly.

Kelly M. McDaniel

Information Developer III

Pavilion Technologies

A Rockwell Automation Company

kmcdaniel at pavtech.com <mailto:kmcdaniel at pavtech.com>

t: 512.438.1521

f: 512.438.1401

http://www.pavtech.com <http://www.pavtech.com/>

Delivering Predictable Results

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended
recipient and contains confidential information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and