site down

McCallister, Michael (GE Healthcare, consultant) Michael.McCallister at ge.com
Thu May 1 11:36:19 PDT 2008

I just did this recently, and confirmed it works today:

It's a web interface to Mailman. The Archives are accessible from here
as well.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Maxwell
Hoffmann
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 1:30 PM
To: Bill Swallow; Milan Davidovic
Cc: Framers at frameusers.com
Subject: RE: site down

Question: with the site down, how does a new user join Frameusers or get
on this list? (I have a friend who's an FDK guru who really needs to
join this group.) I know that there is/was a FAQ on the www site, but
naturally I can't get to it.

FYI -- I know the site was down in Oct / Nov / Dec ... but I didn't
check it weekly, so it may have been back up early this year.

Maxwell Hoffmann
Production Lead
Welocalize

Tel. 503.274.2211