site down

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 13:17:21 PDT 2008

Responding to Maxwell Hoffman's question about how to subscribe to
to the Framers list with the website down, Michael McCallister wrote:

> I just did this recently, and confirmed it works today:

> It's a web interface to Mailman. The Archives are accessible from here
> as well.

You can also subscribe by sending an empty e-mail message to
framers-subscribe at lists.frameusers.com
which is the mirror image to the unsubscribe command that is
given in the footer of every posting sent out by the list server.

Within a few minutes of sending your message, you'll get a
confirmation reply that asks you to confirm your request either
by replying to the e-mail or by following a URL link.