Remove Overrides...doesn't

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Sat May 3 12:38:16 PDT 2008

Stuart is right.  I have done it several times. Sometimes I catch it,
sometimes not. It's really strange to edit some text on the page and see the
original text still there as well. But resizing or moving the main text
frame on the page reveals the original text frame underneath.

The Ctrl-click-drag works on more than just text frames.  I've had it happen
on graphics frames and all types of graphic objects. Sometimes it's a nice
shortcut but mostly it's a pain in the ....... neck.  :-)

Is there any way to turn the feature on and off?

Cheers,
Diane Gaskill
Hitachi Data Systems