site down

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon May 5 03:52:05 PDT 2008

Archive searching is an add-on "option" in Mailman.

The code doesn't include a built-in search tool, but the open source
community has provided several patches that create several flavors of
tools -- if they're installed. Other lists use a free Google Group as
an archive, and there are a number of free (and pay) public sites that
also archive lists. The owners of frameusers.com have elected not to
use these options....

Cheers,
Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com