site down

McCallister, Michael (GE Healthcare, consultant) Michael.McCallister at ge.com
Mon May 5 06:24:37 PDT 2008

Although it would certainly be nice if our hosts would make it easier
with the tools Art mentions, a regular Google site search seems to work
nicely.

This syntax generated 291 hits (though not our most recent discussion):

text inset site:lists.frameusers.com

HTH,

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Art Campbell
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 5:52 AM
To: Reng, Dr. Winfried
Cc: Framers at frameusers.com
Subject: Re: site down

Archive searching is an add-on "option" in Mailman.

The code doesn't include a built-in search tool, but the open source
community has provided several patches that create several flavors of
tools -- if they're installed. Other lists use a free Google Group as an
archive, and there are a number of free (and pay) public sites that also
archive lists. The owners of frameusers.com have elected not to use
these options....

Cheers,
Art