Framemaker uses

Leah Smaller leah at compulite.com
Mon May 12 04:10:05 PDT 2008

I use Framemaker to write my Feldenkrais ATM (Awareness Through Movement) lessons. I actually tried to write the lessons in MSWord, but the numbering always  got loused up.

The numbering is actually complicated. The lessons generally consist of 8 main steps and each step has sub-steps. I number them 1, a, b, c, 2 , a, b....etc. This probably sounds simple - easy peasy, use autonumbering, but many times a step can be repeated (once on the left and once on the right). So, I used pgfs for the numbering the main steps and it is wonderful.

Leah Smaller
Technical Communicator
Certified Feldenkrais Method practitioner
leah at compulite.com

"What you truly learn best will appear to you later as your own discovery." (Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais)