Framemaker uses

Jon Harvey JHarvey at cambridgesoft.com
Mon May 12 11:45:42 PDT 2008

Hi Leah,

The MSWord numbering feature is actually pretty good once you learn how
to use it. The hard part is just that, learning how to properly use it
because it is definitely not intuitive (read: stupidly designed). After
years of using Word 2003, I finally discovered how to use it and ended
up autonumbering a 150-page document with headings six levels
deep(Heading 1.2.3.4.5.6.). It worked great.

Jon Harvey
Manager, Desktop Documentation
CambridgeSoft Corporation
100 CambridgePark Drive