Long Figure Titles in FrameMaker 7.2 Windows

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue May 13 07:53:51 PDT 2008

What I'd do, is use two tags. One for the Figure Title text
that shows up in the LOF and a second tag (FigTitle2) with matching
format attributes. Set the first one so that it paginates as a run-in
head, and you won't be able to tell in the book where they begin and
end. But the LOF will only pick up the Figure Title.

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.
 DoD 358