What version of Frame to Get Started ?

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Thu May 15 06:59:27 PDT 2008

Since you already have FrameMaker 5.5, you can upgrade to version 8 for
about $300. Unless you can get an earlier version for much less, this seems
like the way to go. If you are going to settle for an earlier version, I
wouldn't go lower than FrameMaker 7.2.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267