FrameMaker 8.0.3 Update Now Available via Adobe Updater

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu May 15 09:41:16 PDT 2008

If you have any other Adobe aps, run update from one of them -- it
doesn't have to be run from Frame -- it'll grab whatever updates are
available for all of your installed aps.

Also, try running it just after bootup, before you open any other applications.

And you may also want to toggle your virus protection off.

*Three systems updated without problems.*

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.
 DoD 358