creating a paragraph element in a cell

Sam Beard sbeard at oico.com
Thu May 15 15:13:27 PDT 2008

Deirdre,

   Glad you were able to figure it out! For some odd reason, I just
wasn't able to fully picture what you were trying to say. Could be that
I'm a tad tired after waking up early the past few nights and not being
able to get back to sleep. Then again....  8^P

Samuel I. Beard, Jr.
Technical Writer
OI Analytical
979 690-1711 Ext. 222