creating a paragraph element in a cell

Deirdre Reagan deirdre.reagan at gmail.com
Thu May 15 14:03:10 PDT 2008

Hi Sam and All:

Problem fixed!  I was changing the cell margin, which was changing the
indent for all lines in the cell, rather than just the line I was
working with.

I set the cell margins back to 0.0 and changed the indent instead.

Many thanks to Sarah O'Keefe who set me on the right path, and to
everyone who wrote offering to help me.

You guys are super!

Deirdre