Publisher to Frame Conversion

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri May 16 09:41:33 PDT 2008

Without knowing all the ins and outs of Publisher... for text:
If Publisher can save files as RTF, that would be the easiest way to go.
If it can't, I'd PDF the files and export from PDF to RTF.

Then open the RTF file in Frame and copy-and-paste all into a clean
empty FM template file (so that you don't put the residual para and
character formats forward).

I don't know anything about how Publisher handles graphics.... if the
source graphic files are outside the publisher environment, you're all
set -- just bring them into the FM file.

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.
 DoD 358