Publisher to Frame Conversion

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Fri May 16 10:03:02 PDT 2008

Unfortunately, the RTF output from PDF in Adobe Acrobat, results in
quite a mess inside FrameMaker, in my experience. Not surprising, I
suppose!

I have had way, WAY better luck by using PDF Convertor Pro
(www.scansoft.com, as I recall) to bring the PDF file into Word, and
then outputting the RTF from Word, and reading into FrameMaker.

Still not perfect (lots of cleanup still required!), but superior to any
other way ...