Frame and Distiller Crash Update

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon May 19 08:11:27 PDT 2008

This may be a rhetorical question, but you're using the same settings
that you used for the book for the individual files, correct? Unless
you're printing them from within the book (print selected files), each
component is using its own printer/PDF settings and they're likely to
be the same ones that were causing a problem with the book....

So the problem is getting the same, working settings in place as your
default setup.

Art