Booklet function with Framemaker

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Tue May 20 08:44:42 PDT 2008

I would most strongly endorse the Quite Imposing and Quite Imposing Plus
plug-ins from Quite Software. I've been using them for a number of years
as my imposition tool of choice when not having the luxury of going out
for professional printing. The software is highly reliable and efficient
with a tremendous amount of functionality. Page imposition and booklet making
as a primary example of such imposition tasks is really something that you
should not do in a page layout / authoring tool.

        - Dov