FW: TimeSavers

Baruch Brodersen baruch at technitext.com
Wed May 21 05:15:47 PDT 2008

Paul,

We've used TimeSavers, TS-navigation Assistant, and TS-Forms Assistant for
years to produce show-stopping, crowd-pleasing PDFs. There are few tools
that rival its ability to significantly improve quality PDF output. For our
company, TimeSavers is indispensable; right up there with FrameScript and
IXGen.

Baruch Brodersen

***************************************

You wrote:

I am looking into asking our IT department to buy TimeSavers, the FrameMaker
plugin.

Does anyone on this list use this product?  If so, could you email me
through the list or directly and let me know how you are using it and your
thoughts about the product?

Our IT budget is, well, wee, and I need to be able to truly justify new
purchases.

Thanks.

best,
Paul