MS Office crashes FM8?

Hayward, Morgan (Bolton) mhayward at husky.ca
Wed May 21 06:35:35 PDT 2008

I'm working with FrameMaker 8.0p273 (unable to download the latest patch
until Adobe puts it on their website) on Windows XP SP2 and noticing
that FM8 frequently crashes when I'm working with a Microsoft Office
application at the same time.  It crashes when Outlook looks for new
e-mail, when I open an Excel file, or when I'm in the middle of working
with a Word document.  It's not an instant thing though.  I can
sometimes be working with FrameMaker and a MSO app for a good 1/2 hour
before FM8 finally crashes, but it inevitably happens.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem or have any suggestions?

Regards,
Morgan