Haven't we learnt anything about usability? [was"Re: default"reply-to-all" "]

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu May 22 05:47:51 PDT 2008

ABOUT THE PROBLEM:
The other thing that's easy to do is to add documentation to each message. ;- )

For instance, my Mailman and Google lists have a line above the
message text that says:
"Remember to ReplyAll to continue the thread" because Reply is set to
go to the author. Works both ways though, and it works most of the
time.

ABOUT THE LIST:
I believe Brad started and owned the frameusers.com site and list;
then sold out/merged into the company that publishes the techwriter
site and list. SInce then, framerusers has sort of been in an
autopilot / benign neglect state. While it still carries decent
traffic, I think the Adobe FM users forumn actually has as much info.
And the free-framers list hosted by Omsys tends to have lower traffic
but more technical / tougher problems and solutions.

Art