Haven't we learnt anything about usability? [was"Re: default"reply-to-all" "]

Matt Sullivan matt at grafixtraining.com
Tue May 20 09:21:02 PDT 2008

Lisa Bronson is now Lisa Gielczyk (like "SpellCheck, as she says)

Or so says the business card she handed me last summer. Which is the only
way I would have been able to get the spelling right.

I don't believe she still has a hand in moderation.

Sent via "reply to all" with little effort, but great anxiety about the
political and usability ramifications.

-Matt Sullivan

GRAFIX Training, Inc.

An Adobe Authorized Training Center