Black frame on OLE objects in PDF

Alison Carrico acarrico at adamsglobalization.com
Fri May 23 10:17:07 PDT 2008

Hi Yves:

I am experiencing the same issue with an Excel OLE object & was
wondering whether you ever found a solution to this vexing problem.  I
have a doc that has been translated from English to French & the Excel
tables were edited to insert the translated material. The original
English version of the file prints perfectly, but if I edit the Excel
objects in either language I get the black frame you described.

I would be most grateful for any insight you can offer.

Thanks very much!
Alison

Alison Carrico
IDTP Manager
Adams Globalization
a division of Translations.com
10435 Burnet Road
Suite 125
Austin, TX 78758
t +1 512.615.5119 | f +1 512.821.1888
www.adamsglobalization.com
Celebrating 25 Years of Excellence!

Adams Globalization (AG), a division of Translations.com (TDC)
Confidentiality Notice:
This message and all attachments from AG-TDC are intended solely for the
use of the addressees shown above.  They may contain confidential and/or
proprietary trade secret information not to be disclosed to others under
applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
you are hereby notified that the copying, use or distribution of any
information or materials transmitted in or with this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you received this message by mistake, please immediately
contact me at (512) 821-1818 and destroy the original message.
Thank you.