Black frame on OLE objects in PDF

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Tue May 27 06:55:06 PDT 2008

Hi Alison,

I didn't receive any replies to this post (or I must have missed them),
so I don't have a solution yet.

Fortunately, I don't use Excel OLE objects often in Frame (only in
tables where I need the Excel formulas). My current workaround is to
select the black frame in the PDF file and delete it (using Acrobat 3D 8).

Yves Barbion
Managing Director
Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor
www.scripto.nu