booklets

Leah Smaller leah at compulite.com
Sun May 25 01:33:39 PDT 2008

Thaks for you answer Fred.
I share your opinion and that is how I organized things is the past.

However, one of the parameters has changed. Previously we printed on B5 size paper that was then bound in a spiral binder.  I used my usual template, which is suitable for printing on all paper sizes, to crate a template with a page layout and table formats suitable for the smaller size page. Our standard paper is A4.
The problem arose when it was decided (and the decider was not me) that instead of printing on special size paper, the short documents would printed on A4 in booklet format held together by staples in the fold. This is when the font size bcame an issue.

Leah