publishing problems for Kazakh

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu May 29 04:46:20 PDT 2008

It could be a font file error, but it sounds to me as if Acrobat may
not have access to the same fonts that FM does.
In your Acrobat set up, there's a font location item. Make sure that
all font directories. Also, make sure that Acrobat is set as the
system's default printer, to eliminate the possiblity that
printer-specific fonts are being invoked.

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.
 DoD 358