IS THIS POSSIBLE AT ALL

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu May 29 05:00:04 PDT 2008

So Michael, what you're asking is if you can have one format of page
numbers on the pages and a second, different format in the Index?
Is that correct?

***
Just in passing, almost all actions that can be applied to a file can
also be applied to every file in a book -- that's the way most FM
users ensure consistency. The ability to enforce strict standards is
the reason it's a publishing industry standard applications.

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.
 DoD 358