XP Service Patch 3 prevents referencing Visios in Frame 7.2

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Fri May 30 07:42:02 PDT 2008

I had serious difficulties with XP SP3 and PC Tools Spyware Doctor -
*after* they (PC Tools) sent me an upgrade to work with XP SP3! My
computer became impossibly  slow - keystrokes took *many* seconds
(sometimes minutes) to show on the screen if you to switched between
different apps or windows.

Didn't have time to debug the issue, so, after a few hours of trying to
fix the problem, I removed Spyware Doctor for now ... luckily
BitDefender Anti-virus is working without problems.