Running Header in a Continued File?

Pat Fortino patfortino at writenowdesign.com
Fri May 30 11:00:11 PDT 2008

Hi Fred,

Thanks for the reply. The reason I am splitting the chapters is that our chapters start out as portrait for several pages and then go to landscape. Because I don't know when the break will be, I want to use automatic left/right pages to assign the landscape pages which go on for 40 some pages.

I guess any way I do it, it will require manual intervention to make it work.

I think the $volnum variable as text might solve the problem.

 Pat Fortino
writenowdesign.com

- Web Sites
- Technical Writing
- Editing
- Desktop Publishing

Get Firefox, a Safer, Faster, and Better Browser