Section TOCs

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 10:52:43 PST 2008

Good question.

The numbering properties in the Section books need to be set to use
the existing value in the component files, a value that is set by the
parent book.  But the parent book doesn't require an update action
because the page / figure / table numbers are dynamic in the component
files. The parent book would only require an update to refresh chapter
/ volume numbers if files are added or deleted.

Art

Art Campbell
                          art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.