Section TOCs

Christopher Seal cseal at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 13 11:37:50 PST 2008

However, as the originator wants to have an overall TOC as well as section
TOCs, surely the parent book would have to be updated to make the overall
TOC correct?

I am in a similar situation, but trying to fix a document made by another.
In my case the section TOCs are created and inserted into a section page by
reference. The section TOC does not form a component of any book.

Chris