EXTENSIS USERS?

David Creamer ideaslists at ideastraining.com
Fri Nov 14 06:11:34 PST 2008

> well, Extensis provides plugins for Illustrator, InDesign and Quark. I wonder
> if anyone thought of making one for Frame... Probably I should file a request
> with the developers for such a thing. Might be useful to many people.

The application plug-ins are for auto-activation.
One can still activate required fonts manually in Suitcase.
Older programs may require a restart before they will "see" the fonts; newer
programs should recognize the new fonts after a second or two.

David Creamer
I.D.E.A.S. - Results-Oriented Training
http://www.IDEAStraining.com
Adobe Certified Trainer & Expert (since 1995)
Authorized Quark Training Provider (since 1988)
Enfocus, Markzware, FileMaker Certified