Section TOCs

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Fri Nov 14 07:30:06 PST 2008

> as I find it hard to search the archive, can anyone give an idea of how to
> make section TOCs?... I use Frame 7.2.

Systec makes a plugin (Chapter TOC) for this. I've never used it, so can't
comment on it. Following is a link where you can find it, but I believe
there is also a trial version of the entire Systec Toolbox in the site
download area. You could use the trial to see if the plugin is what you
want.
https://www.systec-gmbh.com/os/index.php?cat=c178_7-6-x.html

The Systec site is horrible to navigate, but their software is good.

Mike Wickham