Section TOCs

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 08:16:29 PST 2008

Bzzzzt. Wrong answer.

In the parent book, the page numbering doesn't matter -- whatever
setup you have is fine, so long as it works -- it will set the page
number (and para number) counters accurately.

In the small sub-book for the section, in the book file, set the page
and chapter numbering for each component file to "Read from file," as
mentioned in the follow-up email. When you generate the TOC, the
already-set counters are read and used as is.

There isn't anything manual about it.

Art

Art Campbell
                          art.campbell at gmail.com