Tabs in TOC

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 12:59:49 PST 2008

Nina,

Are you putting a tab stop between the variables on the Reference Page
of the TOC, or literally inserting the three letters "TAB?" It needs
to be a real tab stop. If it's inserting the letters "TAB" it's
because that's what you put on the Reference page...

And then you need to modify the corresponding paragraph tag
(Heading1TOC, for instance) to have a tab stop at the appropriate
spot. That's also where you'd set the leadering.

Be sure to save the TOC file before updating the book to use the new settings.

Art

Art Campbell
                          art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.