Internal Error 6004 etc.

Murray Moore m.moore at csdcsystems.com
Fri Nov 28 13:12:33 PST 2008

I renamed a folder containing a book to do testing. The links to the
imported screen shots in the files of the book were broken (irrelevant
to my purpose). But after several days of use the files with screen
shots will not open.

The error message begins "Internal Error 6004, 4647374, 4646761,
4647060..." This error message displays no matter if try update to use
new path, skip this file, or ignore all missing files.

My experience is that the file should open with the screen shots
represented by grey boxes.