User Defined Hotkeys

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Sat Nov 29 10:53:43 PST 2008

Hi Joseph,

Press Control+9 and the lower left corner of the document window will become
"live". Begin typing the first few letters of the paragraph format name and
any matching formats will begin to appear. You can also use the up and down
arrow keys to scroll through them. When you find the one you want, press
Enter and it will be applied to the paragraph at the insertion point.

Otherwise, you could use FrameScript to apply custom hotkeys to formats.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc
585-659-8267