Regarding Internal Message

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 11:51:03 PDT 2008

Just went through this yesterday.

We just ecently updated to SP3 and though that was the culprit. It could have been but I went through the chapter that was causing the problem, checking all graphics.

The writer had, without knowing, imported a graphic, by reference, and did not have the frame anchor selected. It looked like the graphic was there, but it wasn't.

With View > Borders turned on, very carefully look at all imported graphics. You will find one, at least one, that doesn't quite look right. It will appear to have an extra frame within the frame anchor. An extra set of dotted lines. This graphic is in the document but not in the anchored frame. Delete what you see and reimport the graphic correctly.

Problem _should_ go away.