Cross-Reference/Hyperlink Question

Jona Steenbrink jsteenbrink at bluefinrobotics.com
Thu Oct 9 12:34:59 PDT 2008

Frame 8.0 p227 Windows XP on a Macbook (Parallels)

Say I have a section entitled "Mission Planning". Every time I mention
the phrase "mission planning" in my document, I want it to be a link
to that section. But if I link it to the section title, the phrase
"mission planning" is displayed in upper case. I can create a
character format that allows me to specify that the link is lower
case, but say it occurs at the beginning of a sentence: then I would
want "Mission" to be upper case, and "planning" to be lower case.

What I wonder is if there is a feature like you get in a lot of mail
applications, where I can type the phrase "mission planning" or
"Mission planning" and then highlight it and create a link to the
Mission Planning section.

Is there any way to do this using Frame's cross-reference or any other
functionality?

Thanks,

Jona