Cross-Reference/Hyperlink Question

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 13:17:34 PDT 2008

It's pretty easy, but you use Hypertext markers, not cross-refs.

Use the Hypertext menu (either a right click in text, or Special >
Hypertext.... )

First, set up the destination by inserting a Hypertext marker in your
text with the command to create a "Specify Named Destination."

Then at each text passage that you want to refer back to that point,
insert a Hypertext marker with the corresponding command "Jump to
Named Destination."

Art

Art Campbell
                          art.campbell at gmail.com
Vincent and a redheaded grl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358