Font issue after upgrading to Framemaker 8

Leo Paoletti LPaoletti at kinaxis.com
Wed Oct 15 13:44:04 PDT 2008

I upgraded to FM 8 this week and noticed something strange. In my
template I have a paragraph style for a special bullet. The bullet is a
character from the Webdings font set.

In FM 8, when I apply this bullet paragraph style, a different Webdings
character is now used for the bullet than had been used in FM 7.2.

Does anyone have an idea of what is happening? I don't think my Webdings
font changed. Is FM 8 handling fonts in a different way? It looks like I
need to change the paragraph style and apply the template to my existing
documents.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Leo
=====