MadCap Flare

Callie Bertsche c.bertsche at tecplot.com
Thu Oct 23 09:56:53 PDT 2008

Thank you. It's good caution.
My hangup with TCS was forums like this one:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?forumid=65&
catid=680&threadid=1392783&enterthread=y where multiple users have
trouble integrating FM 8 with RH 7.

Do you use FM as authoring source to generate help? Have you similarly
evaluated Robohelp 7? Not challenging your assessment! Just looking for
additional info. :) My dream for our help bundle is generation from a
script in our nightly product build, which would negate the need for any
personal postprocessing.
Callie